The iconic Filson Mackinaw Wool Cruiser Jacket (Cobalt Blue & Black), patented in 1914. Made of 100% virgin Mackinaw Wool for comfort, natural water-repellency and insulating warmth in any weather conditions. Nine total pockets make this warm jacket ideal for working, hunting and everyday use.
- Made with 100% virgin wool
- Classic Cruiser multi-pocket design
- Naturally, water-repellent fabric is breathable and wind-resistant
- 4 snap-flap pockets, slotted utility pocket, 2 side-entry hand pockets, interior-stow pocket and full-width pass-through back pocket.
- Button-front closure; button-adjustable cuffs
"A wool coat with over 100 years of proven reliability."
24-oz. Mackinaw Wool (plaids 26-oz.)
Field, Workwear, Everyday, Travel
Dry clean only.
Made in the USA.
FILSON'S WARMEST WOOL
Woven to Filson's unique specifications, our heavyweight 24-oz. Mackinaw Wool provides greater resilience, more natural insulating qualities, increased breathability and superior water repellency. It comes from a small herd of hardy sheep in the northwestern United States and Canada. Our wool will absorb as much as 30% of its own weight in moisture without becoming damp or clammy, allowing it to retain body warmth even when very wet. The fibres can even be bent and flexed 20,000 times without breaking. Filson is certain that there is no finer wool than Filson’s 100% virgin Mackinaw Wool.