Levi’s have been creating renowned pieces that are built to last since 1853. The Levi's Vintage Clothing collection captures the heritage of American workwear, creating reproductions of the fabrics, fit, and the never forgotten era’s using their legendary history as inspiration.
The 1954 501 Jeans in Little Obie, was originally released as the "501® Z," and represents Levi's® expansion into new territory. The historical jean are 100% non-stretch Cotton denim. It features a zipper fly, classic five-pockets, two large back pockets with concealed rivets and two horse leather patches. It is finished with twin needle arcuate stitches.
- Levi's Vintage Clothing 1954 501 Jeans (Little Obie)
- 100% Cotton
- Non-stretch denim
- Zipper instead of traditional button fly
- Classic five-pockets
- Two large back pockets with concealed rivets
- Sits at the waist
- Two Horse leather (bovine) patch
- Big "E" red tab
- Twin needle arcuate stitches
- Made in the USA
Machine wash at 30C