This lightweight and functional two-way backpack/tote bag from Sandqvist's Lightweight series is made from 100% recycled nylon ripstop. It can be folded and tucked into the inner zipper pocket, making packing a doddle for commuters and hikers alike. What's more, the weight-to-strength ratio makes it super resistant to tearing and ripping, so it's designed to last a good while.
- One large outer zipper pocket
- Two outer slip pockets
- Inner zipper pockets
- Snap button pocket for shoulder straps
- Compression straps at the sides
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- 100% recycled nylon outer
- 100% recycled polyester lining
- Capacity: 18 litres
- Main compartment: W 32 x H 42 x D 14cm
MATERIAL & CARE
Spot clean, do not machine wash
The nylon ripstop is made using 100% recycled materials from post-industry waste. This reduces energy use and extends the life of the raw material. Manufactured in Vietnam by ASG. ASG is a participant in the ILO Better Work program to secure good working conditions. Sandqvist's vision of an environmentally conscious future.